“Heaven on earth! What a spectacular location and the house is wonderful. We enjoyed the porch at night – wish we had brought the telescope! We also enjoyed the trail out back . . . “ – Ann K.
“ . . . this is one of the nicest vacations we have had. We shall miss the ever changing views of the mountains, the good-tasting water right out of the faucet, being able to see lots of stars, sleeping with the windows open . . . “ Debbie E.
“ I don’t think we have ever stayed anywhere with such amazing views – 360 degrees – it was beautiful . . . our granddaughter especially liked the “Harry Potter” room . . .” – Ann S.
“A few words to tell you that your “tree home” is so, so special and the location is a hiker’s dream. Our guests, ~~ 5 boys between 9 and 14 yrs., were in a dream world. They never stopped moving, swimming and exploring. We went to all the places you suggested and they found trails on their own, explored the Chattooga trail and did some fly-fishing with their dad by the Iron Bridge. Oh my, they were hungry all the time! And the best ~~ Sliding Rocks, it was so, so chilly but they were all relentless and the laughter was such a joy!”
“Your home fits its surroundings perfectly – spectacular! We really enjoyed the views of gold, orange and red. Mother nature did a wonderful job: the hiking to the streams and waterfalls are breathtaking. We enjoyed sitting outside to see so many stars.” – Kim A.
From a Thanksgiving: “My parents 50th wedding anniversary was outstanding . . . The location is spectacular and the lodge is wonderful. Sightseeing, hiking, fishing and even shopping is all close at hand. We even had snow the last two days and all have our Christmas card photographs taken care of.” – Julie F
“We had a wonderful time vacationing at your beautiful home. The kids loved the hike down to the river. We all enjoyed horseback riding, the waterfalls, tubing, campfires and shopping! It was so relaxing for us to have the kids playing outside without worrying about them. Your house was plenty big enough for all 12 of us . . . “ – Jennifer B.
“A true vacation in every sense of the word! Fun, relaxing, beautiful – a great house. We wanted for nothing! Love it!!!” – Diane P., North Palm Beach
- The hikes through your trails gave our kids a great thrill.
- I love this place.
- I think this house is beautiful.
- Your home is warm and welcoming with spectacular views.
- Your home afforded us the opportunity to gather in once place yet not be cramped for small group areas to share and play games and find “space”.
- Our grandchildren loved playing in the little play-houses.
- The house/lodge is perfect.
- What a great spot!!
- The kids loved the “clubhouse”, loft and of course the woods.
- What an amazing house and view.
- We enjoyed the fire pit all evening.
- This is a very beautiful place and ideal for family get-togethers.
- Your lodge is great and the river is full of trout.
- The play areas are a blast.